Welcome to the Atlas Farm online store!
Become a Wholesale Customer
Atlas Farm sells to wholesale customers throughout New England. We deliver locally in Western Massachusetts (Tuesday/Friday route), as well as to select stores in the Boston area (Tuesday/Friday and Wednesday/Saturday routes). We also work with distributors to reach New York City and beyond. For small orders and wholesale customers not on our delivery routes, on-farm pickup is available Tuesday through Saturday.
To set up a wholesale account, please email email@example.com.
How to Place an Order
- Once you have an account, click "Product List" in the menu at the top of this page to reach the online storefront.
- From the drop-down menu on the left, select the desired pickup or delivery day.
- Add items to your order by clicking the + symbol next the to item name, entering the quantity you would like, and clicking “Add to Order.”
- Continue to add items until you have everything you need, then click “Confirm Order.”
- You will receive an order confirmation email once we receive your order and it will be ready for pick up or delivery on the specified day.
Please note that pickup is available to all customers but space may be limited on delivery routes. Email us to inquire about delivery options. There is a $250 order minimum for delivery.
On farm pickup hours are 6am-5pm Tuesday through Saturday. Pickup location is 635 River Road, Deerfield, MA 01342.
Thank you so much for supporting Atlas Farm! If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to call or email us.
Online Ordering FAQ
Q: The site won't let me add items to my cart. What's wrong?
A: Before you add items to your cart, you must select a pickup day from the drop-down menu on the left-hand side of the product page. If you have selected a day that is not open for ordering, you will be unable to proceed.
Q: I placed an order. Can I add something?
A: You can add items to your order until the ordering period has closed, even after you've confirmed the order. Return to the products page and add the items just as you did when you created your initial order.
Q: I added something to my order by mistake! How do I delete it?
A: You can use the edit icon next to the item in your shopping cart to adjust the ordered quantity. If you want to remove an item, adjust the quantity to zero.
Q: How do I handle payment?
A: We do not use this site for processing payment so you don't need to enter credit card information here. Please select check for your payment option. We require payment at the time of pickup/delivery for new customers. If you'd like to set up a credit account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We have standard net 30 terms for all credit accounts.